Posted on February 13th, 2014
Welcome to the Ziknay NATE NATEnow
This is the first time that we are sending out a few articles by Ziknay NATE-ers (and one from the granddaughter of a Ziknay NATE-er) This is the beginning of an attempt to send the newsletter out on line. Our deep debt of gratitude goes to Connie Reiter for having done a personal mailing for so many years. If you have any comments to share, please send to Sharoneduc@gmail.com.
The question was asked “Why have a Ziknay Nate organization? What can one get from it? What can one contribute to Nate and to Ziknay Nate at this time of our lives? Ruth Gruber and Sharon Morton have written some ideas. What are your reasons for joining Ziknay Nate? What would you like to gain from this affiliation?
- Ziknay ARJE is your professional organization. It is your connection to Reform Jewish education.
- You will receive the ARJE News and Ziknay NATE’s Newsletter.
- You will be kept abreast of the latest trends in Jewish education.
- You will see what retirement activities your colleagues are involved in.
- Items on a variety of subjects that impact on the life of our retires will be shared..
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the grandparents project for NATE, “Medor Ldor” (to be explained even more in the future.)
- You will have the opportunity to contribute your thoughts and ideas to your colleagues.