Posted on February 13th, 2014
Ziknay NATE Meeting – March 18-20
Please let us know if you will be attending the Ziknay ARJE meeting prior to the ARJE Kallah next month.
The meeting is set for March 18, beginning at 6pm through March 20, ending at noon. The meeting is in Deerfield in Sharon Morton’s home – please RSVP to Sharon (firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-477-2955) to get the exact location.
Why meet with your Ziknay ARJE colleagues?
- Catch up with colleagues.
- Stay involved and help NATE/ZIKNAY ARJE and, hopefully, have fun and do something important.
- We are working on a joint NATE/ZIKNAY ARJE PROJECT that will enable us to leave a legacy to the next generation: Develop grandparents’ programming for our congregations to help grandparents to teach their grandchildren to be philanthropists and social action activists, and to develop Jewish identity in future generations of students as we develop programs to teach Jewish values and the transmission and celebration of our rich Jewish heritage.
- We will compile resources for ways to honor educators upon retirement, and to encourage educators to stay active in ZIKNAY ARJE after retirement.
- We will discuss our vision for our role in ARJE and in ZIKNAY NATE.
If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Morton (email@example.com or 847-477-2955)